The Samsung Xpress M2625d Driver Download is a laser printer that offers high-quality printing at an affordable price. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers.
To download the driver for the Samsung Xpress M2625d on a Mac computer, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Samsung website.
2. Click on the “Support” tab.
3. Enter the model number of your printer (Samsung Xpress M2625d) in the search bar.
4. Click on the “Drivers & Software” tab.
5. Select your operating system (macOS).
6. Click on the “Download” button.
The driver file will be downloaded to your computer. Once the file has been downloaded, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Once the driver is installed, you will be able to use your Samsung Xpress M2625d printer on your Mac computer.
In addition to the steps above, here are some additional tips for downloading and installing the driver for the Samsung Xpress M2625d on a Mac computer:
– Make sure that your Mac computer is connected to the internet.
– Close any other applications that you are not using.
– Allow the driver file to download completely before installing it.
Read more: Samsung M3325ND Driver Downloads
|Xpress M2625D Series Print Driver for macOS 13 Ventura/ macOS 12 Monterey/ macOS 11 Big Sur||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress M2625D Series Print Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress M2625D Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6/ 10.5||V1.07||Download|
If you have any problems installing the driver, contact Samsung support for assistance.